5.06.2010

Life Goal

While reading one of my favorite daily blog reads (Design Sponge) I stumbled across the discovery of a lifetime and thus was born my desire to visit Zona Tortona. For those of you who don't know what Zona Tortona is (which I'm guessing is everybody because I had no idea) its basically a gigantic fairground located in Milan in which emerging designers get a chance to showcase their work. Theres more info on it in the article found here. And some of the photos from this thing look absolutely amazing...
Urchin lighting from Molo Design (image from Design Sponge)


Chairs from the Campana Brothers

This installation is called Velvetissement where visitors were encouraged to leave little personal things in a clear envelope. The idea is that "Everybody has a story to tell. Everybody has a memory to leave. Share with us yours."
God, doesnt this look sweet. Whose with me - planning a trip - 2011!!??!?

To take a closer look at the whole thing the actual website is http://www.zonatortona.net/

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment