5.18.2010

Beauty Tip

Despite my blogging attempts to seem witty and urbane I have caved and decided to share the most amazing hair tool I discovered. OMG! So my roomate and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and on popped the goodie ad for the spin pin. The ad itself is done in stop motion animation (way to go goodie) so its eye catching but the pin itself is actually exciting.

So after being sucked in like the consumers that we, are my roomate and I walked over to Walgreens and picked the thing up. Let me tell you, best purchase of. my .life. The thing actually frickin works. I have super thick hair that takes armies of hair supplies to pin up or back and two of these babies keep all of it contained and locked in place for hours.
I swear I'm not doing shameless advertising for goodie, I actually really really am a fan of these things. I have shown multiple friends and family the amazing wonders of the spin pin. You just twist the pin into place and voila. Come find me, I'll let you try out mine!

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment