1.22.2010

Online Gem

When I discover something truely amazing and wonderful the logical and generous thing to do would be to share it. Which is what I shall do. I discovered Zenni Optical through a group of guy friends and bought my first pair of spectacles a little over a year ago. The amazing part about zenni is that glasses range from $15-$20 WITH the prescription and shipping. And glasses can be pretty g'damn expensive normally.


I have been complimented so many times while wearing my glasses and have written the website down numerous times. They look exactly like a pair I could have picked up at J. Crew for hundreds of dollars but guess what I paid $20!!

The only downside of zenni is that you cannot actually try the glasses on (website, duh) and they aren't the greatest quality of plastic. They do hold up well but its not super high quality and sturdy. You also need to know your exact presciption.


Next purchase - these sweet frames.

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment